As an employee of Coast and Vale Learning Trust. you can join membership of either the Teachers’ Pension Scheme; or for support staff, the Local Government Pension Scheme. As well as employee’s paying contributions into the scheme (based on earnings level) Coast and Vale also pays into the scheme on your behalf at the following rates (regardless of earnings):
Support Staff Pension SchemeThe Trust contributes an additional 21.3% of your salary
Teachers’ Pension SchemeThe Trust contributes an additional 23.68% of your salary
Coast and Vale Learning Trust staff can access Vivup which provides exciting employee benefits and vouchers including the Cycle to Work scheme.
- For more information, click here
Coast and Vale Learning Trust is committed to ensuring that the wellness of its staff so that this is where learners and staff thrive.
- Staff can have a free flu jab yearly by claiming back this cost through the Trust.
- Eye tests are free for those staff who work predominantly with screens.
- Staff can access Health Assured which provides confidential access to workplace wellbeing information, resources and programmes.
Continual Professional Development is at the heart of our Trust and an important part of our ethos. We want staff to improve and thrive while working at Coast and Vale Learning Trust and we offer a variety of opportunities.
- Staff are able to access training through the National College and also easily access mandatory courses
- The Scarborough Teaching Alliance offer a wide range of CPD Opportunities for both Coast and Vale staff as well as colleagues from other local schools.
- Opportunities to complete qualifications such as apprenticeships and professional qualifications are available to staff across both teaching and support positions.